The fastest growing names in consumer goods are all too familiar. Here we’ve screened for fundamental performance of five years sales growth of 20% or more, current year EPS growth of 20% or more, and at least 15% return on equity.
Three Year Chart Views:
- AAPL may be carving out the right side of a base (more on the story for subscribers.)
- EVK is attracting larger volume, which while mostly negative, may ultimately be good if it begins to attract analysts and funds with continued stock performance.
- GMCR is testing its key 40-week exponential moving average.
- LULU is putting in a bearish head-and-shoulders, which won’t stay bearish if it continues to boost sales over the long run – but adhere to this right now.
- RKT is testing its key 40-week exponential moving average after a possible short-term top.
- SHOO appears to be headed for a test of its 40-week average.
- SODA appears to be headed for a test of its 40-week average.
- UA continues in break out mode, trending solidly above its 50-day average.
|AAPL||Apple Inc.||Consumer Goods||Electronic Equipment||USA|
|EVK||Ever-Glory International Group, Inc.||Consumer Goods||Textile – Apparel Clothing||USA|
|GMCR||Green Mountain Coffee Roasters Inc.||Consumer Goods||Processed & Packaged Goods||USA|
|LULU||Lululemon Athletica Inc.||Consumer Goods||Textile – Apparel Clothing||Canada|
|RKT||Rock-Tenn Co.||Consumer Goods||Packaging & Containers||USA|
|SHOO||Steven Madden, Ltd.||Consumer Goods||Textile – Apparel Footwear & Accessories||USA|
|SODA||SodaStream International Ltd.||Consumer Goods||Beverages – Soft Drinks||Israel|
|UA||Under Armour, Inc.||Consumer Goods||Textile – Apparel Clothing||USA|